Rhinestone Cowboy


This is a tribute to the one and only Glen Campbell. A wonderful American country music singer. He has left us a treasury of wonderful songs to delight us. In 2011 he was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s Disease and is in a long-term care and treatment facility. Thank you Glen for all those wonderful memories you have left us with and bless you.

“Rhinestone Cowboy”
“Gentle on My Mind”
“Burning Bridges”
“Galveston”
“I’m Gonna Love Your”
“Mull of Kintyre”
Let’s remember him and keep him ever gentle on our minds

“Grow Old Along With Me”

Comments

  1. What a pity I could not hear Mull of Kintyre! These songs brought me back some childhood memories. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Is a Bridge Between Two Hearts

Looking Out My Back Door

Heart of Gold