Dancing On the Ceiling


When deciding on musical themes sometimes I just searched for things like happy songs. I wanted happy songs that is what they gave me. A total of 65 to choose from. The selection itself is interesting and since I don’t want to repeat myself too often I went through he list and picked out eight songs at random. I thought this might be fun for both you and me to start off the first new week of the totally new month of November with bright smiles. Enjoy.


“Let Your Love Flow” The Bellamy Brothers
“The Bright Side of the Road” Van Morrison
“Dancing On the Ceiling” Lionel Richie
“Are You Ready For Love” Elton John
“You Make My Dreams” Hall and Oates
“Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)” The Eurythmics
“Good Times” Chic
“Celebration” Kool and the Gang

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Is a Bridge Between Two Hearts

Looking Out My Back Door

Heart of Gold