Let’s Talk Jazz

I’ll begin with one of the greats Louis Armstrong.  He was nicknamed Satchmo or Pops and was an American jazz trumpeter, singer and great influential figure in jazz music.

In 1964 Armstrong recorded his biggest best-selling record “Hello Dolly”. He also played in the musical movie “Hello Dolly” singing his popular song to the starring actress Barbara Streisand.



Among his most popular songs are:


“When the Saints Go Marching In”
 
“Wonderful World”


“Stars Fell on Alabama”
 
 “La Vie en Rose”




 Google image

Comments

  1. [ Smiles ] Nice choice of music, Rasma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Renard. Hey my post is heading up in the numbers. I thought because of all the musical choices possible I'll go with what is in my mind at any one time. So for now it's jazz.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Is a Bridge Between Two Hearts

Looking Out My Back Door

Heart of Gold