Connie Francis

She came into this world as Concetta Rosa Maria Franconero but to her many fans she is known as Connie Francis She is an American pop singer and one of the most successful female vocalists in the late 50s and early 60s. She has lots of popular songs which are known worldwide and she is still performing today.

Her first number one hit was “Who’s Sorry Know?”

Among her most popular songs are:

“My Happiness”
 
“Among My Souvenirs”


“Breakin’ In a Brand New Broken Heart”
 
“My Heart Has a Mind of Its Own”


She also made recordings in different languages and from those recordings one of my favorites is

“Al Di La”
 


Google image


Comments

  1. I so remember Connie Francis mostly for :Who's Sorry Now" She was a star.
    Thanks for another trip down memory lane.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Is a Bridge Between Two Hearts

Looking Out My Back Door

Heart of Gold